Peak Performance Classes –
So Much More Than Just A Golf Lesson
I am very excited to be able to offer these specialized small Group Coaching Classes again this golf season. As a dedicated golf instructor I have unfortunately seen for many years how the typical structure of golf lessons have for the most part been failing students or at the very least not providing golfers with the best environment and resources to reach their full potential.
With Peak Performance Classes we are shifting the approach golfers take to improve their golf games, moving from continuous chasing of technique fixes to more successful and rewarding skill building. Each Peak Performance Class is delivered with a focus on clarifying concepts, skill development, coaching and training. Through the incorporation of industry leading technology, Foresight GC3 and GC Quad Launch Monitors, and video students are provided with clear and appropriate feedback as they practice and improve, which is a key component in the learning process. The small group sizes allow for personalized one on one attention within a group setting.
The Peak Performance Classes provide students with the ultimate environment in which to reach and surpass the goals that each student has set for their game.
- 60 Minute Training Sessions
- Target Golf’s Most Important Skills (solid contact, directional control, distance)
- Variety Of Class Topics To Choose From (Driver, Irons, Short Game, Ladies Only)
- Opportunity to Build and Develop Skill through Repetitions and Self Discovery with Feedback
- Small Group Size Allows for Individual Attention Within a Group Setting
- Clear Benchmarks and Assessment Tools
- Learn Effective and Efficient Practice Habits
- Transfer Training – How to Bring it to the Golf Course
- Challenge Games
- Maximum of 6 Students Per Class (Summer/Outdoors)
Cost: $30 per class or access to 4 classes a month for $99
- Access to 4 classes per month