The High School Competitive Peak Performance program is specifically designed to advance the playing ability of High School Athletes who are currently playing on their High School Golf Team, in Tournaments or would like to get involved in golf at a competitive level.
- 2003 to 2008 Age Group
- 90 Minutes Weekly Sessions
- Designed for the Competitive or Aspiring to be Competitive High School Aged Player
- Weekly Competitive Games and Challenges
- Full Swing through Short Game Skill Building
- Clear Benchmarking and Feedback to Track Current Skill Level and Progress.
Dates and Times
Program runs May through September
Saturdays: 3:30pm to 5pm
*Dates and times are tentative and may change slightly based on registration numbers.