With the limited availability for Private Lessons this is the perfect opportunity to explore our Small Group Clinic Options. Our On Ramp Skills Clinic is specifically designed for recreational players who have become frustrated and confused with their golf games and are looking for help with getting things back on track.
These 90-Minute Small Group Clinics will have students leaving with a greater understanding of their golf swing and what needs to be prioritized to help them increase their enjoyment when on the course.
Topics Covered During Each Clinic
- Contact Problems (chunking, topping)
- Direction Issues (slicing or hooking shots)
- Distance (lacking distance or loosing distance)
- Technique (not sure what you should be doing)
- Shanking (we’ll put a quick end to this)
- Practice Questions (you’ll learn how to practice effectively)
If you are familiar with any of the above issues then the On Ramp Clinic is for you.
Learn More about the On Ramp Skill Clinics by clicking on the button below.